It is currently Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:45 am

Post subject: A thread where new members can introduce themselves!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:03 am  
Terrë

This is where new members can introduce themselves and say hi.

We don't need your life story, but a quick sentence on your gender, where you come from (Country/city) and your age, would be nice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:39 am  
Anonymous

and coud you plz post your char's:

level
class
rank woud be realy helpfull for me when i add you to the roster :)
thank you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:11 pm  
Yajas
<Scions Of Proteus>

I'll start since there aren't many posting atm.

I've been lvl 70 for some time now and have finished the Netherstorme solo part, still some group quests to go. Gona start on my Shadowmoon Valley Quests soon and finish those before starting on the instances. Got a lvl 70 Priest to, but not in the guild yet.

I'm a Warlock with Afflication as my skill, can fight several mobs at once and have a wery low down time(drinking, eating and healing myself) between fights. Affliation is more of a PvE based thing so doing quests whit this is a good way. Once i start the instancing i might go to Demonology for better tanking.

My guild rank is lvl 2, a Scion Advisor, so if you have any question about anything then plz ask me, that's what i'm here to do. If you want help with with a quest or with an instance then plz ask, i mght just say yes and help you with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:40 am  
Raistlinx

My name is Raistlin, 17, male.

Been playing Wow for about two months now, I play mainly on my warrior, who is now has just hit lv 67. Now I'm onto Netherstorm and such :D

My specs are mainly arms (41/5/12) At the moment, so I can be flexible wither in dungeons or doing some Damage!

I can anwser most questions, I don't know everything in Wow yet, but I handle the guild infomation and promoting and such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:03 am  
Anonymous

Heya, my name is Nigel (plozak ingame).
Nice website :o
Well i'm 18 years old, living in Holland, my hobbies are..wait nvm to long
I'm a level 68 human lolladin FTW!! my rank is... chosen scion..
anyway c u all ingame for teh wihinn

Post subject: hey
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:17 pm  
Anonymous

hi all, just signed up today....

lvl 52 gnome warrior with v cool spiky pink techno hair...

do a bit of mining and engineering in my spare time.

everyone seems pretty cool so far, look forward to meeting you all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:34 pm  
Duckme

hi everybody,

i am an 19 year old female
in my hobbies are playing wow, going out, and just having fun with my best friends.
i also looove playing wow, but i not that good in it as you guys ( i still hope to be some day).

i have a char called duckme, i have a lvl 49 draenei priest now and an lvl39 alt called "Areandir"
I
and .. euhm .. if there is anything you wanna now don't be shy to ask.

ah yes i come from Belgium (if you don't know where that is, its east from the uk, south of the netherlands, west of germany and north of france)

ciao ciao
Ducky

You can say or do whatever you want, as long as you can deal with the consequences

Ducky

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:18 pm  
Anonymous

Hey, my name is Dan, in game you'll know me as Elnevere. Im 14 (but mature) and glad to be part of the team, I hope that this guild poves more worht than the last few, but at the mo, you guys rock!

lvl 70 hunter
Elnevere
Engerrrrrrrrlaaaaaaaaaaaaand :D :D :D [/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:37 pm  
Anonymous

Yo people, I'm Lunaeon (though you might know me as Ginazyn - now my alt.)
Currently level 53, Feral drood. Finally decided to register since Nagrand's currently bust. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:44 am  
Anonymous

Hi, names Martin (yes another one) known as Mart - Ironfingers in game. From Nottingham, England and am probably the old man of the guild at 45 ! All feel sorry for me now.

Feral Druid at 68, just got flight form - isn't it ugly? Come this far almost solo so looking forward to some group stuff. Got my enchanting up to 339 if anyone needs anything. Also got a 70 protection warrior not in guild, so long since I played it I wouldn't know what to do with it, but it has got 375 smithing, again ask if you need anything crafting and I see if I can.

Look forward to seeing you in game.

Mart

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:19 pm  
Anonymous

helllllooo!
My name is Mathias, Superevil IG.
i'm 18, i'm male. and i'm superevil...
Superevil is my twink... so is Ðrop(Also in the guild)
Superevil is a gnome warrior btw :P
and Ðrop is gnome rogue ^^ HF!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:33 pm  
Anonymous

Hello,i am Gabryel.My real name is Tudor Gabriel Tatoiu and i am an 41 yo naval architect from Romania.I start my char on 15 june 2007 here on Nagrand.I also have an alt char named Tudor,a lvl 70 priest who is not yet in this guild.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:38 pm  
Snufkin

Well Hey I guess.

Im Snufkin aka Chris, im 21, live in the UK, just finished Uni after scraping myself a pass :roll:

i play wow way too much on my vast number of alty characters. my mains snufkin (*usually* prot warrior). current fav things: chocolate cheesecake, coheed & cambria, steak, and more chocolate cake :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:19 am  
Anonymous

Hello my ingame name is Zedek and my real name is John.

Thanks for the warm welcome into the guild last night.

I have a level 70 Night Elf Resto Druid, I have 375 enchanting so give me a shout if you need anything :D

Looking forward to the raiding 8) 8)

Cheers

John

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:57 pm  
Alumni

Hi everyone, its Alumni, real name Adam. Im 27 and from London.

I've been in the guild since lvl 64ish I think. I've kept a low profile up until now as I have been busy leveling to 70. Dinged yesterday and have specced Prot - so come see me if you need a tank.

I've played wow since day of release, this is my 5th(!!) lvl 70 char. I also have a mage, holy priest, rogue and resto shaman, although my mage is the only one on this server - I tfr'ed it from Zenedar PvP realm, where all my other chars are.

Raiding xp - loads (as mage & holy priest) - pre-tbc got to Emperors in AQ40 and in TBC done 4/5 MH and 4/9 BT. My mage is 4/5 T5 and you can check it out here

Why did I tfr to Nagrand then I hear u all cry? Well, 2 reasons. After 3 years of spamming fireballs its got kinda boring and I've played every other class in raids except tank, so figured why not. Other reason is my brother is in Heretic on Nagrand, so I tfr to join him (no, I'm not about to join Heretic!)

Basically, I play quite a lot, so If you ever need a tank gimme a shout - this char is ready to tank most things already - done my homework on gear! ;o)