It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:51 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:25 pm  
Anonymous

Hey Guys, nice website :O) The in-game name is Zephiroth, or Zeph for short (some people call me Zep which I have to roll my eyes at every time - p&h=F people!! LOL) Vital stats are: Male, Mage, 26, Manchester, currently The Tested.

So I joined the guild a week ago as a few people I knew from Tridents moved across to start raiding, which is where I want to be soon. I've recently respec'd from 99% Arcane to Arcane/Fire hybrid 40/18/3 and managed (with a few new items) to get my spell dmg from 616 unbuffed to 741. Apparently around 800 is the min for raids, so I'm almost there!

I've been a WoW addict since January with the Mage as my main. Focusing now on Heroics, Heroics, Heroics! I desperately want the Scryers Blade - only 98 badges to go! Once I have that, I'll be ready for raids. I'm bored of PVP now, have 2 Merciless Gladiator items and really can't be bothered getting any more. Besides, some of the gear I've picked up in heroics are almost as good.

I'll leave it there now, I've waffled on quite enough. But if you're doing any heroics and need a good CC / DPS, ask me as I love them and need the badges! hehe

Happy gaming!

Zeph

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:23 am  
Corvak

Greetings,

I'm Phil, 25 (hope you can guess Male from the name) I live in South Wales, and have played WOW since November '07.

I'm a father of 2 (2yr old daughter and a 3week old son) who take up most of my time when not working.

I play a T4 BM Hunter - Submit.

I have also been leveling my Enhancement Shaman - Forfeit on Nagrand since level 50 or so when I transfered from Shadowsong. Forfeit is 8% off 69 when posting this and should be 70 within the next 2 weeks where I'll respec Restoration.

Submit has 375 Leatherworking and Skinning, and Forfeit has 346 Enchanting and 300 Engineering (monday he had 300 in mining instead).

If you want to know anything else about me , just ask - I don't bite. .... Hard....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:50 am  
Anonymous

Hi Guys

As some of you already know I am Youshalldie's fiance....my name is Sam and I live in Sunny <coughs> Norfolk! Im 31yrs old and Im as mad as a hatter!

Last night i finally got my first level 70 - Misared a Tankadin.

I am always happy to help out anyone if I can.

Ive watched many of your raid groups and hope to be joining you in them in the future....

I also have a level 33 Balance druid called Cosmisia should ya wanna hand and Im not on Misa feel free to look her up.

Hope to see you all in game....and thanks for having me onboard!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:43 pm  
Anonymous

Hello!

I'm Jon, 22, England.

I went to uni with Chris (Snuffles) and went to school with Dannyboy (Inquidolius) some years ago, awesomes.

I'm a druid, with mediocre boomkin and fairly lame bear gear atm, but I also have a 70 priest (Xaliah) and a 70 rogue (Amythiel) who some of you may know. And on that note, if anybody wants a t4priest (2k bh) or t5rogue for something, just ask :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:26 pm  
Anonymous

wassup dudes n dudettes me name is Norman or zeggy which ever u like

im from Latvia but live in ireland, im 14 too obsesed with wow thts why i quit wow :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:23 pm  
Anonymous

Startrek is my char, he's a lvl 70 hunt (BM) 41/20/0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:10 am  
Anonymous

I joined the guild just before wotlk. Loving it so far, everyones great and I loved being on that TK run, even though I was new. I'm Jonno, I'm 16, just about to do a load of AS exams which I'm not looking forward too.

My main is a BM nelf hunter, called Eldriul. I've hit 80 on him nowand am pretty much fully geared from heroics now, just 2 rings to go. I also got wraith spear in Naxx :D Sorry epic, had to be said.

My alts are a 25 human warrior, a 24 gnome mage, a 19 nelf druid and of course a 60 draenei DK. I'm just finishing gearing Eld from heroics and leveling my Leatherworking, then I'm going to make a start on leveling my alts up. So in the end I'll have my mage as another dps option, plus a warrior tank and a druid healer.

Generally I like playing tennis/table tennis and badminton, plus football with mates on a saturday. I should do more school work but I don't, I did alright in my GCSE's without it anyway.

Some people at school got me into WoW, and I both love and hate them for doing it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:17 am  
Brimer

Hey ppl!

Im Haris, live in Sweden. In WoW u know me better as Brimer. I´ve acctualy been in the guild for about 6 months. And was in the raidin crew at lvl 70, taking down lady vash and more.
Due to a long (but needed) wow brake, im now trying to gear up and start raiding whit you guys again!

Many hugs from cold and snowy Sweden!

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:31 am  
Mildryd

Hi everyone!

My name in game is Mildryd (bet you never could guess that eh?!) and I'm a level 80 pacifistic DK! My other (formally main) char is a level 80 hunter - but I am loving the DK thing too much now! I've also just started a priest, so we'll see where that goes!

Anyway, my real name is Lynn and I originally come from West Ham (which is in East London!), I now live in Kent with my long-suffering, wow-hating partner! Oh and I'm incredibly old - I'm 49!

Only been in the guild a relatively short while, but really, really enjoying myself and find the guildies are fantastic! I've got the raiding bug and luckily for me, I've been given the chance to learn and improve on that front too!

I'll stop babbling now!!

Love ya all!

xx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:20 pm  
Anonymous

Hi there,

My name is Dave and I play the rogue DCCT (My initials not very inventive eh?)

I love in Devon on the edge of Dartmoor with my lovely wife Natalie, also in the guild as Schu and our beautiful daughter Grace (not yet signed to the guild still level 1 baby)

Im 29 and enjoy Warcraft a great deal more so since joining Scions which has opened doors for me. I Also play pool and snooker as mouch as i can

I mainly raid on weekends but am on most nights after work, always happy to help wisp me if you need anything.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:30 am  
Bandwagon

Hi, my name's Paul, I've just been approved to join, so shall be whispering for an invite next time I am on. I am male, 29, married with 1 not so little 13 month old lad. Follow rugby, play hockey, and used to be a scuba diving instructor before I had to get a real job...

In game you'll see me running about as Thoraxle, a lvl80 prot warrior (new to prot - Thor has been Fury for 2 years before), or on one of my alts bandwagon (dk), touchyhealy (priest), or restosexual (druid, whose name is going to change very very soon)

Online when I can be, so probably 3 evenings during the week, and some of the weekends - alot more when the wife is away :)

Will be looking to gear up through heroics for Naxx and the more challenging raids in the future - but am also happy to help out around the world on quests or by offering blacksmithing, leatherworking or tailoring services.

Looking forward to seeing you in game.
Cheers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:45 am  
Nevaeh

Hiya guys n gals

Well ... some of you already know me and if you look furter up there is a post by Misared .... which is what Nevaeh was formerly known as ..... my real name is Sam.

Im still a tad on the mad side ... now 32 (sighs) and single ....not that its important! and just to proove how mad I am ...I have 4 kids LOL

Ive still got my druid but shes now lvl67.... also have a DK Kurai lvl75 but I find her boring tbh

Have a cple of horde chars as well ...Decyance lvl44 warlock on Naggy and a Belf Mage on the Nordrassil Server.

I am extremely happy to be back in Scions and am looking forward to many ingame laughs together :)

x x x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:54 am  
Cornisto

Hiya, my main is called Cornisto.
28 Years old, male, UK.

Always up for a laugh and fun, I think this guild is going to work out quite well for me, so far you have all seemed helpful and mature as well as fun, which is pretty much what I look for in players I choose as good friends. Don't be ashamed about being older players too, there's no crime in there. I would MUCH rather go through Naxx and have a laugh doing it.

Tailor / Enchanter both maxed so ask me if you would like anything done.
Cheers guys look forward to meeting you all in-game.

If I am not logged on as Cornisto, you can still reach me outside of game.
Skype ID: Cornisto
MSN: cornisto@hotmail.co.uk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:46 pm  
Mooneh

Sam here male 29 play Moonina a fire mage casually at the moment!

have just been accepted into the guild thanks loads :D ding 75 tonight :)
I work as cisco network engineer some mid-level quals so far but heading for CCIE...

2 kids; handfuls both of em and wife often works in the evenings meaning i can 'study' :p
look forward to catching up in game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:33 am  
Terrë

ah yes. i know all about studying...

studying wowiki for boss raids.

studying where i can get more scribbles

studying with guildies on vent.

studying mobs as they die horribly.

Yup. know all about studying.

:-)
Welcome to the guild.

T.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next