1. Attend the Tuesday raid meetings (20:30 game time). They are there so that we can get an idea of what raids people want to do, sort strategies and keep you aware of changes.
2. Raiders must sign up to raids 48 hours in advance and the raid leader will confirm spots. No sign, no go. If you can't make a raid you signed for then update calendar and let the organiser or an officer know ASAP.
3. Raiders must be online 10 minutes ahead of raid time and ready to go.
4. Raiders MUST bring their own supplies (cauldrons and buff food may be provided but should not be counted on)
5. Raiders MUST be on vent (no vent, no raid) and keep vent noise to a minimum. When we wipe we need to be back in place and ready to go as soon as possible. A little discussion of tactics, what went wrong or where we might improve is acceptable, a prolonged conversation about non raid-related topics is not. Remember that everyone is taking time out of their social life to play this game and may not appreciate time spent listening to random player X rambling on about random topic Y.
6. Raiders treat each other and other guild members with respect and any arguments will be settled by the raid leader or GM.
7. We will be taking the best people for the raid. If your gear/spec is not up to scratch you will be removed and replaced. For DS raids - If you have any gear lower than ilevel 378 you need to ask for help geting better. PvP gear is not acceptable.
8. Raid leader's decision is final.
9. We are trying to try to distribute loot evenly. To this end, if multiple characters are rolling on similar spec-applicable gear we will take note of those characters that have already won items and award loot to the highest roller that has not yet won an item. This applies to tier tokens as well as regular drops.
10. You must be prepared to be rotated in raids so that as many guild members as possible get the opportunity to play. We're currently only running 10 man but have more members than that. When we get to the point that we have enough geared tanks/healers/dps to form two 10 mand raiding teams or even a 25 man team then things may change.
11. We will be trying to avoid taking any more than two of the same class where possible.
12. All raiders need to try geting mats for the flasks used to make cauldrons and fish for the feasts. We will offer a small reward (currently 10 gold) to the player depositing the most mats in the appropriate guild bank tabs per week.
13. Breaks will be put up after three bosses downed or after four to six wipes. Breaks will normally be 10 mins to allow you time to make a drink, have a smoke etc. Beware, if you are late back from a break you will get a strike.
To try to minimise disruptions to raids we have adopted the following policy.
We operate a three strike system.
Strikes will be dealt for actions that disrupt the raid or hamper progress. Examples include going AFK when not on a break (unless there's a real emergency, and exlucding the odd "potty break") or being late for a raid without notifying the raid leader/officers.
If you accumulate three strikes you will be barred from raiding for one week and be demoted to social for that period
If you have already had a ban and continue to accumulate strikes after your return then after you get your second set of strikes you will get a two week raid bar.
If strikes are accumulated after two bans then it is clear that you are not prepared to adhere to the raid rules and you will be banned from raiding until further notice. We sincerley hope that nobody ever gets to this point!